JOIN THE CHAMBER
Benefits of Chamber Membership
- Newsletters containing information, news and events relevant to local business and the community
- Representation and response on your behalf to government documents and consultations
- Partnership working with other local and statutory organisations
- Free listing on our website by business name and category of business (with opportunity to purchase extra category listings)
- Free opportunity to display your logo and a description about your business with links to your e-mail and website
- Free entry in our Information, Trade and Services Directory; 9,500 copies printed annually and distributed to every home and business in the Wayland area, and available at local outlets for visitors to our region
- Opportunity to purchase advertising in the Directory (only available to member businesses or those we work in partnership with)
- Invitation to attend any networking or educational events we run
- Invitation to offer FREE professional advice or training etc. to local businesses via Chamber events
- and more...
Criteria for joining the Wayland Chamber of Commerce
Membership of the Wayland Chamber of Commerce is open to any individual person, company or business interested in or actively engaged in business in the Wayland Area upon application and payment of the subscription fee for the year. The Committee of the Chamber of Commerce meets eleven times each year and new applications are considered at each meeting. The Committee has the power to refuse an application for membership without assigning a reason.
Every member pays an annual subscription of an amount determined by the Annual General Meeting (AGM) in advance each year. For subscription purposes there is no distinction between businesses in terms of size, turnover or number of employees, and all members of the Chamber are treated equally on all Chamber matters.
All subscriptions become due on the last day of December each year. No member is entitled to vote at any meeting of the Chamber unless the subscription has been paid for the relevant calendar year.
For the calendar year 2018 onwards: £40 per calendar year (or £3.33 per month/part month remaining in year plus £1.40 administration charge). Additional category listings: £4.00 each.
If you would like to join the Chamber or would like more information then please fill in the form below and we will get back to you with more details.