JOIN THE CHAMBER
JOIN NOW FOR 2020 AND GET THE REST OF 2019 FREE!
Benefits of Chamber Membership
- Newsletters containing information, news and events relevant to local business and the community
- Representation and response on your behalf to government documents and consultations
- Partnership working with other local and statutory organisations
- Free listing on our website by business name and category of business
- Free opportunity to display your logo and a description about your business with links to your e-mail and website
- Free entry in our Information, Trade and Services Directory; 9000 copies printed annually and distributed to every home and business in the Wayland area, and available at local outlets for visitors to our region
- Opportunity to purchase advertising in the Directory at preferential rates
- Invitation to attend any networking or educational events we run
- Invitation to offer FREE professional advice or training etc. to local businesses via Chamber events
- and more...
Criteria for joining the Wayland Chamber of Commerce
Membership of the Wayland Chamber of Commerce is open to any individual person, company or business interested in or actively engaged in business in the Wayland Area upon application and payment of the subscription fee for the year. The Committee of the Chamber of Commerce meets eleven times each year and new applications are considered at each meeting. The Committee reserves the right to refuse an application for membership without assigning a reason. Only fully paid up members are entitled to vote and take part in Chamber activities unless specifically otherwise notified.
Every member pays an annual subscription of an amount determined by the Annual General Meeting (AGM) in advance each year.
All subscriptions become due on the last day of December each year. No member is entitled to vote at any meeting of the Chamber unless the subscription has been paid for the relevant calendar year.
2020 Membership prices
Businesses with 1-10 Employees - £45
Businesses with 11-24 Employees - £89
Businesses with 24 - 99 Employees - £125
Businesses with 100+ Employees - £189
A benefit of membership is the promotion of your business on the Chamber website and our printed Directory. Each Business is allocated a single category listing in each. Many businesses find it useful for their customers to be listed under a number of different categories, for which the Chamber makes a small additional charge based on 10% of your membership subscription. i.e.
Businesses with 1-10 Employees - £4.5 per additional category
Businesses with 11-24 Employees - £8.9 per additional category
Businesses with 24 - 99 Employees - £12.5 per additional category
Businesses with 100+ Employees - £18.9 per additional category
If you would like to join the Chamber then please fill in the form below with all of the information that you would like to go on your web listing. (Listing title is your business name).
Once this is submitted we will raise and invoice and approve your membership at our next committee meeting.